AIMCORP is currently seeking a part-time volunteer business administration and grant writing intern remotely based﹣a great job aspiring business and communications professionals! AIMCORP is a 501(c)3 non-profit organization dedicated to empowering and educating youth worldwide. Community based funding is something that is critical to continue to run out initiatives. As an intern, you will gain skills in grant writing, project management, foundational research, and administrative upkeep to keep our organization growing. The primary responsibilities include first hand grant writing work and communications with large companies. Full-time business positions to qualified interns at the end of the 3/6 month internship.
Apply below. Selected applicants will be offered an interview, and selected interviewees will be offered either a 3 month or 6 month position.
Applicants will need to submit a resume, letter of intent (why are you a good fit, why are you interested), and optionally, a writing sample.
- Current High School or College Student
- Work on a volunteer basis
- Effective writing skills and a strong affinity for proofreading/editing
- Organizational skills and keen attention to accuracy and detail
- Strong time management skills and ability to manage multiple projects